How to Estimate the Budget of a Wedding
On the basis of the interview with bride, groom and their parents, create a handy checklist of expenses for estimating the budget of the wedding.
E.g. of a handy checklist
1) Floral delivery and setup fee (to the florist)
2) Decoration fee (to the decorator)
3) Engagement, wedding and Reception site fee (to the venue manager)
4) Catering fee
5) Musicians fee
6) Photographerís fee
7) Cost of: bride and groomís album, extra prints, negatives
8) Videographerís fee
9) Cost of: video album (usually VCD / CD) with title and photo montage, Extra copies of video album
10) Accommodation and transportation cost for guests and other wedding Related activities.
11) Cost of rented items like Tent, wedding furniture, lighting and sound systems, cars etc.
12) Cost of gifts given to the groom and family members.
13) Cost of Jewellery given to the bride by groomís parents
14) Wedding consultantís fee
15) Cost of bride and groomís attires for engagement, Tilak, Ladies Sangeet wedding and Reception Ceremony.
16) Boutique fee (for making and designing bride and groom attires)
17) Cost of bridal Jewellery and trousseau.
18) Hairdresserís fee
19) Bridal Makeup artistís fee
20) Fee of Groomís Makeup artist
21) Manicuristís fee
22) Pedicuristís fee
23) Facial fee
24) Expenditure on fireworks display
25) DJís fee
26) Rent of DJ floor
27) Professional/Pop singerís fee
28) Security personalsí fee
29) Registrar fee (for issuing a marriage certificate)
30) Mehendi artist fee
of bride and groomís engagement rings
32) Cost of garland
33) Cost of lighting and floral decoration at bride and groomís homes
34) Stage Setup fee
35) Petal tossing
36) Cost of wedding band
37) Cost of fireworks display
38) Cost of decorating a wedding car
39) Cost of hiring a wedding car
40) Fee of wedding car driver
To estimate the overall budget of the wedding conduct risk Analysis And review historical data also.